PASANG IKLAN DISINI

Tobey Maguire Want to Peter Parker's character is more developed

Tobey Maguire said he hoped there was an increase in the character of Peter Parker Spiderman 4 movie sequel.

Maguire admitted lazy back into superhero characters. "It's not just that I was reluctant. To me, this is a big process to decide yes or no to a role," said 34-year-old boy, such as Legal dinukil from Digital Spy, Tuesday (1/12/2009).

Tobey said the desire was to get up in the morning and feel like can not wait to go back to work. This is a big commitment for him.

"I have to feel comfortable leaving my children for 12-13 hours a day for five months," he said.

About the main role, Tobey added, he hopes to be able to develop characters in a new direction.

"He's still going to be Peter Parker, but I hope I can take a little more advanced and took him to a place where there is a new challenge for me as an actor," he explained.

Spiderman 4 will be released on May 5, 2011. However, Tobey Maguire's acting will be witnessed by the Brothers who run on 4 December.



Category Article